1. Sign Form P3 (see “Email forms” or sign electronically with “E-sign”)
2. Sign Power of Attorney (see “Email forms” or sign electronically with “E-sign”)
3. Prepare document fully describing the invention (Description of Invention)
4. Sign at the end of the Description of Invention
5. Prepare drawings showing the invention (if applicable)
Note: Each drawing page must be signed in the bottom right hand corner by or on behalf of the applicant
We will file your Patent Pending Number document with an official Patent Office in a country that is a signatory to the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property, and send you a Patent Pending Number within one day (Mon-Fri).
Do not launch / disclose / publish your invention until we email you the Patent Pending Number.
Confidentiality: We confirm that all information we receive from you will be held in confidence, and that we will neither use nor disclose this information to third parties (apart from the Patent Office with which we will be submitting your Patent Pending Number document). We also confirm that the Patent Office with which we lodge your document will retain the document secret.